Savings & Investments Center
FRC Savings & Investments
- The Beginners Guide to Saving
Start here to become a savvy saver.
- What Are Bonds?
Consider balancing your investment portfolio with bonds.
- The Rule of 72 for Savings and Investments
See how fast you can double an investment with this simple rule!
- What to Do with Unused College Savings Account Funds
Don’t panic and learn your options (you won’t lose out on that money!).
- How to Save Money by Spending Money
Learn why the cheapest option isn’t always the most cost effective.
- How to Save for Early Retirement
Find out how to achieve and keep financial independence before age 65.
- What Does It Mean to be Vested in My 401(k)?
Knowing where you stand with your employer-sponsored retirement plan is important for planning your future and your next career move.